Between this video and another I ordered and the manuals - factory and ATSG and
another one - I think learning this is not impossible...even if I have to
attempt it several times.

Looked on CL in KC today for a trans tech advertising on the side - I found one
that looks good. I am going to call him and see if he'd take a couple days to
walk me through this...basically give me and Charlie a 722.3 tranny rebuild
course over a couple days. It's gonna cost (unless he wants to swap for the
$350 SD), but it will be worth it.

Need to post some pics of that. Need to rearrange my garage into trans shop
mode too. No room right now.

BTW, I am looking for a used transmission table/transmission workbench. Search
ebay if you don't know what that is. If anyone has one for sale or sees one for
sale, let me know. I could make one - the new ones are too small.

Chris