From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]
On Behalf Of tyler
Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2009 11:53 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT banned lite, Better not get hurt in war

Sure they do, especially for averting fake disasters at enormous effort
and cost (not to themselves of course). That's exactly what playing off
people's irrational fears is all about hence the common claims of being
"tough on (drugs|crime|commies|taxes|people who are somehow different)"

Tyler

Tom Hargrave wrote:
> I do
> know that politicians never get credit for averting disaster!

Checked by AVG.
4:25 PM

Checked by AVG.
4:25 PM