From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]
On Behalf Of Curt Raymond
Sent: Monday, April 13, 2009 11:56 AM
To: Diesel List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT - new computer

Get rid of 'em or reinstall Win98 on the old machine and network the two
machines together for the times you need those drives.
For $20 you can buy a USB key drive with 1500x the storage of a floppy drive
or 160x the storage of the zip drive and is more reliable than either while
being way smaller and easier to transport.

If you really love zip disks you could get a USB zip drive, I bet they're
cheap on eBay. I've got one that I'm keeping for reasons I don't completely
understand.

-Curt