Wilton, Have you tried looking on the web for the manufacturer of the mem stick? If they have a web site they may have a driver for that stick. I used to use 98 and had to have a special driver for the first USB mem stick that I had. That may be the problem you are having. 98 didn't come with a lot of the drivers that are in XP and Vista. If you can find a driver you may be able to get to the mem stick.

Can't remember if I sent this already or not. Hows that for good memory? And no replacements in sight.

Manfred