I doubt it. Kids today are to reliant on tools (in this case you hah!). How old is she again? My nephew would say the same thing. As long as she understood your reasoning

Things I do not look forward to...

-Rolf

ps- Thanks for the pre coffee mentakl workout.

-Rolf

My kid looks at me like I'm mad and says "ok, so you are sure that A is 85
years old, right".  i explain that it seems to be a logical certainty and
she should see that from the demonstration.  to which she replies "well, ok,
if you are sure, then i'll use that"

I somehow think a boy might have done better with this