From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com
[mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]on Behalf Of Greg Fiorentino
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2009 12:01 PM
To: 'Mercedes Discussion List'
Subject: Re: [MBZ] one reason it's bad to have a girl

I have to say that I think that there are genetic sex-linked strengths and
weaknesses in mental abilities as well as physical abilities.  Since I'm not
the president of Harvard, I can say this with impunity.

OTOH, math ability can be passed genetically as well- even to a girl.
Although I was never much of an academic achiever, math came to me naturally
and intuitively.  Same with my eldest daughter, who has a degree in, and
teaches math.

Greg Fiorentino
'85 300SD
'80 240D 4 spd. manual