Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 15:16:47 -0500
From: "R A Bennell" <b...@mts.net>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 4Matic
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

Me too! Don't really need a 3/4 ton. My F150 Supercrew seems able to tow what I
tow and to haul what I haul
(including people) but I would like a nice diesel. Not sure I want or need one
of the 7 liter diesels or the
rougher ride that would likely go along with the heavier duty truck. Don't like
the price tags on them either.

Randy