Wife was driving in Connecticut traffic. If you car stops, the cops have it moved ASAP to open roadway. She was clueless, had it towed to dealer. I don't think he used propane, this was about 5 years ago, would have bee a 7.3L.

Pete

Allan Streib wrote:
"Peter T. Arnold" <pm7...@comcast.net> writes:

An coworker did that with an F350.

At about 50Kmi, in traffic, his wife put a rod thru the pan!  Ford
dealer scanned to 'puter and all but laughed at him.  I think the tab
was about $7K and they refused all coverage on drivetrain after that.

You wanna play?  You gotta pay

Or remember to reset the computer to stock before you take it to the
dealer.

Allan