So Im right in the middle of pulling the head on the 140. Im down to pulling the timing chain slide rail pins and removing the head bolts. I have the special MB slide hammer type tool for removing the pins but the WILL NOT budge at all. I have never had problems getting those out with this tool. Im thinking I need to try the other type of extractor tool. What do you guys think? Also, is there a certain order to removing the head bolts? WIS does not say anything about it. Damn, If I cant get those pins out with the tool I have, I will have to order the other till and wont be able to get the head off till next weekend at the earliest.

--
Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
95 E300, 92 500SEL, 92 300SD, 92 300E 4Matic, 91 300D, 91 300E, 89 560SEL, 87 300SDL x2, 85 380SE 5.0 Euro, 85 190D, 84 190D, 84 300D euro manny, 81 240D, 80 240D, 76 240D, 76 300D, http://www.okiebenz.com