yea, thats it, but I guess it does not matter what order you do the bolts though.

dave walton wrote:
My copy of WIS won't start. Not sure why. I see it on the Process
list, but no window appears.

The sequence is in there somewhere. It's a bad scan of a bad drawing
with numbers in circles showing the order. About half the numbers are
legible.

As I recall there were 2 torque steps, then you turn the bolt 90
degrees to finish it off.

-Dave Walton