You could just dump it in with diesel. That would be "blending". That's
about the least safe way to do it. But there are plenty out there doing it
at up to 50% with supposedly no problems. But I definitely wouldn't do it if
you're ever going to be running your car in a temp below 50 degrees. Above
that and it's just "iffy" over the long term.

Otherwise you heat it like kits from http://greasecar.com http://frybrid.com
http://plantdrive.com http://frybrid.com etc to name a few, or make your own
setup.

Or you can make your own biodiesel which generally involves a water heater
and oil and Methanol and Lye...

Levi