What food do you feed your dogs? I found out that the Science Diet RD prescription dog food that my older Lab is on is basically a diet of starvation! It's full of crap like peanut hulls, soybean skin, and the very very limited proteins come from animal byproducts, not even meat! My new Labradoodle guide dog was sent home on Dick Van Patten's Natural Balance which is a quality kibble. Even the Ultra formula at $44 for a 35lb bag is cheaper than the junk rD which is $60 for 30lb!!

Kevin in Hillsboro, OR, between MB Diesels