Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 11:32:33 -0500
From: "Dillon, Meade M CIV SPAWARSYSCEN-ATLANTIC,    53310"
    <meade.m.dil...@navy.mil>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] glowing in the cold

I've been tempted to start using my block heater, even though the car
starts just fine, so that I'll have interior heat as quickly as
possible.  One of those Webasto automatic units that runs on diesel fuel
would be a really nice luxury for the few days I'd be able to use it
here in SC.  Yes I'm a wimp now; when I lived in WI ~20 years ago I
loved the winter more than the summer but after living in climates that
don't get snow I've lost all tolerance for cold...

-Max