Hi all1

I wanted to tap the collective wisdom of the group.

Yesterday my 300td dropped off in traffic.  just going down the road and it
acted like it lost fuel and chugged out.

I hadn't been driving it so I assumed it was plugged fuel filters, but I
swapped them out this morning but nothing.

Could the lines from the tank be fouled?  Is there an easy way to fix that
(the car is stranded ont eh side of the road as I figure this out.)

I't feels like I have lost prime, as I pump the priming handle onthe engine it
doesn't seem to build up pressure....

Any thoughts are welcome.