my guess would be tank screen, although if it was about to totally clog i'd
imagine that it would not just suddenly die without some degradation of
performance beforehand.  you can't start it at all?  you have fuel?  you
tried to restart it just after it died and nothing?  etc

On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 5:23 PM, hue wong <wong_...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi all1
>
> I wanted to tap the collective wisdom of the group.
>
> Yesterday my 300td dropped off in traffic.  just going down the road and it
> acted like it lost fuel and chugged out.
>
> I hadn't been driving it so I assumed it was plugged fuel filters, but I
> swapped them out this morning but nothing.
>
> Could the lines from the tank be fouled?  Is there an easy way to fix that
>  (the car is stranded ont eh side of the road as I figure this out.)
>

> I't feels like I have lost prime, as I pump the priming handle onthe engine
> it doesn't seem to build up pressure....
>

> Any thoughts are welcome.

save 5% on our already low, low prices.  use coupon code DAVE at checkout.
 www. BuyEUROparts.com