yes, it has the 104, yes, they still have head gasket leaks, yes it has wiring harness problems, yes it can have evap problems

Donald Snook wrote:
My Neighbor has a crappy old truck that seems to break down all the time, but
he loves it.  He is pretty young and plays in a band and he can afford to do
that because his Father is a local cardiologist who bought him the house and
loans him his extra car whenever the truck breaks down.

Here's the point of the story.  His dad has a 1995 E320 Convertible.  It is in
very nice shape.  I am not positive about the miles.  He is the original owner
and this is just a third car they keep around.  I have been bugging him to sell
it to me because I think the 95 E320 is the best looking of all modern Mercedes
convertibles.  But, I don't know that much about them.

This has the more powerful and better 6 cylinder engine, correct?  Is it the
M104? Does it still have head gasket and valve seal problems like the 103?  I
know 95 is a prime year for the wiring harness problem, but was it used on the
convertible?

What other issues do these cars have?

Evap?

Anything I can look at in particular?