From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]
On Behalf Of Alex Chamberlain
Sent: Sunday, February 21, 2010 4:35 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 95 E320 Convertible

On Sun, Feb 21, 2010 at 11:43 AM, Donald Snook <dsn...@mtsqh.com> wrote:
>  His dad has a 1995 E320 Convertible.  It is in very nice shape.  I am not
positive about
> the miles.  He is the original owner and this is just a third car they
keep around.

I smell another arbitrage opportunity for you, Donald.  Sounds like
they're unlikely to know what the car is worth nor how collectible it
is.  The 124 convertible is the modern equivalent of the W111
cabriolet ('68-'71? 280SE).  If prices I see on CL and eBay are any
indication, the car should sell for anywhere from twice to ten times
the price of a plain ol' 6-cylinder 124 sedan of the same year--i.e.
$10,000 on up.

Alex