Now that you know how to test, assuming you'd be willing to spend time
at a pick-n-pull, here are the other models that use the same sensors on
the front axle, mined from the free on-line EPC
(http://epc.startekinfo.com/epc/home.jsp).  I assumed that a 1989 300SE
is a 126.024, someone correct me if wrong.

The part looks like it has been revised four times - I wonder if there
is a recall on this?  Worth asking your dealer's service manager
perhaps?

Part number is 126 540 25 17 for front left, 126 540 26 17 for front
right.

300SEL
380SE
420SEL
500SEL
560SEL
560SEC
300SD
300SDL
350SD
350SDL

Plus all 123s in Euro trim that have ABS.

-Max