Well he just kind of showed up. He was playing with a soccer ball in
the street and it rolled over to my lawn, and he said "nice car" as he
picked it up. A short time later, he ditched his friends and just
shadowed me for the rest of the day. It was neat at first, but then he
wanted me to watch his impressions of wrestling moves and I was
getting tired of it. Once he got under the car though it was easier
going.

I couldn't help think though that if my car suddenly started rolling
(it was in park though), I'd be up sh1t creek if the kid got injured.
All was well though, and I finally sent him on his way hours later.

Tim
1982 300TD Moby