Dillon, Meade M CIV SPAWARSYSCEN-ATLANTIC, 53310 wrote:

I used this "blue wrench" on Saturday to persuade a sticking hydraulic
fitting on the SLS of my wagon; all went well until I managed to pour
hot oil on my forearm (note to self: ensure hydraulic lines are empty
before using blue wrench).

A friend cut a mcpherson strut in half last week.
When he burned through the side of the housing, a cloud of atomized hot oil burst forth and caught fire as it stuck to his face. Good thing he bought a new set of brazing goggles last month. Not my favorite way to win a trip to the emergency room.

Mitch.