I took off the caliper from the SD to try to extract the broken bleeder nipple, and managed to bugger the whole thing beyond fixing, so I guess it is off to McParts to get another caliper tomorrow. Broke an extractor, had to go after that with various implements. Tried to drill out the nipple, wouldn't come out, tried to run a tap down it, no good (8mm should anyone care). Hot wrench, chisels, punch, etc. no good. The thing is not rusty or too goobered up, so unsure why that nipple was so frozen in there. Kind of a pissa that a $2 nipple would cause so much problem.

Also noticed the pad sensor wire was neatly cut, and no sensors in the pads. Hmmm.... Have to ponder that one a bit. Did not look at the other wheel, will do that tomorrow.

--R