From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com
[mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]on Behalf Of Dillon, Meade M CIV
SPAWARSYSCEN-ATLANTIC,53310
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2010 12:42 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] $#!^ -- brakes

I've got an oxy-acetylene torch now - you may borrow if your inclined to
try an application of heat and an easy-out.

I used this "blue wrench" on Saturday to persuade a sticking hydraulic
fitting on the SLS of my wagon; all went well until I managed to pour
hot oil on my forearm (note to self: ensure hydraulic lines are empty
before using blue wrench).

-Max