wow

attack after attack.  where is the moderator during all of this?

i attacked no one and get attacked again and again and again by people like
penoff (who, btw, is personally beholden to me, which makes it even uglier)

we were once friends of sort.  it was penoff who named me "jabba"

today, just viciousness and animalism.

i ask no one to fall in step with my ideas, especially those that are
bizarre and psychotic

what is it with you people that you must launch personal attack after
personal attack?  a once shining beacon of the mercedes world is reduced to
this?

i really suggest those of you who are involved in its destruction repent.
you can do better than this.