In my experience, as long as the size is reasonable for the detail needed,
Kaleb will override the limit. For something like the catalog pages, there
is no excuse to compress them till the text isn't readable, and most of us
will gladdly deal with the extra inbox space requirements that a high
quality set would need.

More please for sure!

Walt, who's enjoying a rather good rum ball. (Trick is to double the rum!)