Yes, I thought as my last post went out, that I should have emphasized alignment. But I had one that was stubborn even with good alignment. It went in with "persuasion" from the LFH. So I caution against applying too much torque with the screw of the ball joint press. Once you bend the press, you can never get proper alignment.

When I did the 126 ball joints a few weeks ago, one came out pretty easy and one fought a lot. Rusty's official press for the 126 was great! One slid right in and the other fought more but went in without problem.

I highly recommend checking with Rusty about rental special tools when you order parts

That joint has to go in and out perfectly straight or it wont go at all or will be hard and will bend the press