Tim.....So pessimistic.......Be positive that you will make a few million and you will probably make at least a couple in your life.....Hey, What the heck, it's worth a shot ay? Or.....Make several thousand, move to Mexico and live like you made millions..........That's pretty messed up to say that you can live better in Mexico for the same money......

Mike
----- Original Message ----- From: "TimothyPilgrim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2005 7:57 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Scary

How on Earth can you save that much?!? I'll be lucky to make that over
the course of my lifetime.

Tim
1982 300TD Moby

On 11/22/05, Luther Gulseth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
this is why I plan ahead.  I plan to have 2-3million saved on my own, NOT
DEPENDING ON ANY COMPANY to help.

On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 19:47:13 -0600, David Brodbeck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Rich Thomas wrote:
>> They are going to push for that, and for the US (maybe Canadian too,
>> wouldn't be surprised) taxpayer to pick up all their pension >> obligations
>> too, whether by bankrupty or otherwise.
>
> I've been saying that for a while.  United Airlines proved that it
> works.  Mark my words: GM will force the government to take over its
> pension obligations, either through negotiation or by declaring
> bankruptcy.  Once they've done it, Ford and Chrysler will follow,
> because they won't be able to compete with GM without shedding their
> obligations as well.
>
> It's the end of an era.  Retirement is something my grandparents did;
> it's going to be out of reach for my generation.  It's going to be
> really tough for people in fields like IT, where age discrimination is
> rampant.

Luther  KB5QHU
Alma, Ark
'83 300SD (happily running WVO/diesel mix)
'82 300CD (Slate grey, black MBTex, WVO/D mix)
'82 300D '90 300E (both parts or can run??)