----- Original Message -----
From: "TimothyPilgrim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Scary

> How on Earth can you save that much?!? I'll be lucky to make that over
> the course of my lifetime.
>
> Tim
> 1982 300TD Moby

<soapbox> It is possible, even on a middle class income. Most of us on this
list own, will or have owned Mercedes for various reasons, the primary one
being that we are frugal. If you can live without the latest and greatest of
stuff, you know, reuse/recycle/use up and you don't have to keep up with the
Jones you will be dollars ahead. I have made well over a million dollars
(gross) all totaled over the last twenty seven years. I had almost $100k in
a 401(k) saved in less than 5 years. Drugs/failed relationships and alcohol
took all that away. Now it is time to do it again. I can and will save and
earn from investment income enough to retire. It won't be easy and I am not
fond of playing catch-up. It CAN be done, but you have to want it bad
enough. You know, pinch pennies, invest wisely, delay and save for major
purchases instead of using credit...If I, ( a middle class schmoe with no
formal degree) can do it, so will you.... </soapbox>
Rick Knoble
1985 300 CD