I have almost all CFL in our house. The first few years we tried them, they
only lasted a year or two. The next set we bought are still running with one
exception. They are standard models (nothing special), nd are upside down,
right side up, sideways, inside and outside. this house was built in 1979.

Yes, I'll be replacing them with LEDs when they do die.

--
OK Don
2001 ML320