andrew, your slip is showing

They are anti choice for what really matters - women's rights. Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

-----Original Message-----
From: Dieselhead <126die...@gmail.com>
Sender: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 16:07:49
To: Mercedes Discussion List<mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] The latest "Climate change" lies

No, they are Pro-choice.  Show me exactly wherein the US constitution
it gives the federal gummit the power to dictate what citizens choose
to buy or not buy.

Same thing goes for the shovey Volt....Zap

They are pro incandescent.

andrew strasfogel wrote:
  The price is way down on the corkscrew CFLs and while they can and do burn
  out after a year they aren't expensive to repair.  Plus, as a bonus every
time I purchase a CFL and throw out an old incandescent a Tea Bagger gags!!

What in the world do CFLs have to do with your Tea Party insults?