Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 09:22:08 -0700
From: redghost <redgh...@comcast.net>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] The latest "Climate change" lies

His realtor told him to use 100 watt to make the place more inviting
and likely to sell.

I have terrible life with CF, but that is due to not having any
upright lamps in which to stick them.  For the cost, I will go
incandescent since those do last upside down.  The power company can
have my money instead of paying less to light up a $7 bulb that goes
dead in two months.  Also rather have the blind indians making my
bulbs than the criminal chinese exporting their mercury over here.

clay

Gump - She is green, simple and runs and runs
Cleo - Used by the Queen of Denial
POS SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers