That POS SDL was not even titled in TX.  He just drove it around with dealer
plates, still had the MD title.  rolled back odo.  I think he messed up the car
and had the porch monkeys play with it before he tossed it on ebay.  No
disrespect meant, but they boys were just lolling on the porch, about seven of
them.  No work being undertaken in the shop area until the mad scramble to find
lug bolts, missing parts and stuff

clay