Actually, NG is considered an acceptable fuel source in most municipalities,
with the exception of areas covered by earthquake codes, such as California.

That being said, given the choice I would stuck with LP since it's a dedicated
source and has a higher BTU content, giving you more output (kW) from the
generator.

I would also get a tank that has at least a week's fuel capacity. Big up-front
expense, but at least you don't have to worry about fuel spoilage.

Dan

Sent from my iPhone