On 12/1/05, Gary Hurst <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> put the kid in the trunk last night and the gun was located way in the front
> up next to the rear seat.  see, no worries.  The AK is at happily at my side

So, just so I understand this correctly, you throw your only son in
the truck often? On the last occasion you had that you needed to see
how long he could hold his breath he found your AK and, how shall we
say, provided himself with ventilation through the trunk? Now it is
the AK, and not the son, that is happily at his side.

--
Knowledge is power... Power Corrupts. Study hard... Be Evil.