1) Anyone know if the K1 spring upgrade (126-270-44-77) will fit in a
722.118?  Rusty wasn't sure, and the internet seems littered with
folks having this question unanswered. :/

2) My transmission is flaring* and yesterday I realized that, after
adjusting the accelerator throw some months ago, I didn't adjust the
pushrod to the transmission's vacuum valve.  I shortened the pushrod a
bit, and it is a bit better.  I am hoping the trend will continue as I
make it shorter...

However, this leaves me with two questions:
 a) How likely that I did permanent damage?  I guess I was telling the
transmission I was always at WOT?  Not really sure what the vacuum
valve is doing in practice. [Fluid was replaced 8-10 months ago, I'll
do it again soon anyway since I have a slow leak I want to track
down.]
 b) Why would it shift early with a pushrod that was too long?  Seems
like it should be the other way.

*I think it's "flaring," basically the engine spins before it goes
through (I think) 1-2 and 2-3, especially if I'm accelerating above
40%.  If I force it to hold gear with the floor shift, it shifts
perfectly at a higher RPM.

Thanks!
-Tim
a newbie in so many ways :)