I have a set of doors and a trunk lid sleeping away in my garage...

I have two front doors, with mirrors on.

The car is losing fenders, quarter panels, rockers, etc.
Doors too, but they're not the main problem.  Upholstery
is dying rapidly, as is the headliner.  I'm amazed at how
good the car looks in the pictures on the website as compared
to today.

Frickin' DOT and EPA, and their damned salt.  (They use to
sand here, but the EPA forced them to quit because of airborne
particulates in the spring.  Enter salt.)

-- Jim