Ah, but don't discount the difference the driver makes! I routinely drove
away from 4WD Jeeps and trucks on the ice at stop signs in OKC in my first
FWD car - the '74 Saab Sonnett. It was very light, but capable in the
slippery stuff. Then again, I never had much trouble with the V8 MGA either.

--
OK Don
2001 ML320