Not true in Chitkagoh. Stay at any stop light controlled intersection during peak traffic times and you will see 2-6 cars go through or finish going through the intersection after the light is red nearly every light cycle. I've seen more intersection accidents here with amber light times twice or triple what they are elsewhere because people insist that they can go through the light during and after the amber sequence.

Luther   KB5QHU    Forest Park, IL
'98 ML320 "Max" (164,xxx mi)

The place you refer to has been outside civilization for over a hunnert years. procressive/union/D/capone/daily/comnunist/marxlist/rohm... Its all about corruption. How many murders/year? Its all about me. If I want it I should get it. If you won't give it, I will take it. Why should driving/lights be any different? There is a reason why leos refer to them as FIBs.