From: Mercedes [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On Behalf Of John
Reames
Sent: Friday, May 03, 2013 8:59 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT: The case for banning hammers [AND MACHETES ANDGATORS]
and registering owners

As this is really off-topic, I don't feel too ashamed in saying that maybe
they should ban sports equipment (and perhaps dis-arm black belts?)

Although a lacrosse stick didn't do much for a Loyola player at the Saturday
Hopkins-Loyola game in Baltimore:
http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/1626290-johns-hopkins-lacrosse-player-l
ays-a-stick-shattering-hit-against-loyola

Or the YouTube video itself is at http://youtu.be/NrnHUpR501I (you can skip
to 0:08)

I think my shoulder has sympathy pain!