Gerry

From: "Michael Canfield" <slozuk...@gmail.com>
There are very specific procedures and if the mechanic does not know them
then he is blowing smoke when he tells you he has done the job right in
the
past.  There is no way he can turn the engine with the starter and get an
accurate idea of when fuel delivery starts, NOT when it spurts out.  He
needs to be turning the engine with a bar and socket on the crankshaft so
he can see exactly when fuel delivery starts.

Sounds like you need a mechanic that has a clue what he is doing instead
of
a parts replacer doing a bunch of guesswork.

Mike