Great! now I have to trace an intermittent short? New bulbs, so should not be that.

On Tuesday, January 3, 2006, at 07:57 PM, Lee Einer wrote:

The machine gun turn signal relay generally turns out to be either a bad
turn signal bulb or a short in the wiring leading to the bulb(s.)
Unlikely, IMO, to be a fault with the relay itself, or a problem with
the fuses.

Lee

redghost wrote:

Fresh fuses, and I did the cycle hazard trick to no avail. I can hear
the stupid relay clicking away at high speed like a machine gun.  Not
sure I can resolder the dumb thing.  Can I?