BTW, tranny was rebuilt about 25 kmi ago.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tim Crone" <bb...@crone.us>
To: "Mercedes List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 03, 2013 12:53 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Wilton's car

Not yet, I am going to skip work and go down Thursday or Friday.  I will
have two 126s for a while so stop by when you visit your in-laws, or put in
some requests so I pull what you want before the scrap man comes.

Generally, the plan is to do a motor swap, the 603 from my 300SDL into
Wilton`s 350. I hope that the transmission is the same? Or else the whole
thing is going in. :)

Other than that I am curious about the condition of Wilton's engine, can
anyone recommend any diagnostics?  Seems a shame to scrap it if it is easy
to fix, but I also don't want to blow a weekend troubleshooting only to
wind up tossing it anyway.

Best,
Tim
On Sep 3, 2013 9:36 AM, "Rich Thomas" <richthomas79td...@constructivity.net>