We are going to be there Tgiving if it is still around at that point. I can come pick and help you do whatever, will have tools and would love to get away and do something useful. You should wait until about then anyway as it is too hot to work on stuff outside anyway. I might be up there to bring the other SD to the girl and retrieve Mama's, as soon as I do a few things to it, and the swapper is the car I need some bits for. We could have a parts swap party, I'll bring some brews.

I need a LF marker light and an aux fan bracket mount at least, and maybe some other stuff too once I get to thinking about it. Oh and a LF window motor/reg as your teeth might not match mine. That stuff I could use fairly quickly. I was going to go to the knackers but they think their junk is gold and with all the rain there are probably rattlers and copperheads as big as me out there in the swamp where they keep the Benzes.

You probably ought to pull all that good smaller stuff anyway for spares and such.

--R