LF on the front side marker.  And a set of hood springs now too.

--R

On 9/9/13 9:22 AM, Tim Crone wrote:
On Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 8:56 PM, clay <redgh...@comcast.net> wrote:

Are there not some upgrades to electrical beasties related to engines and
transmissions going from the 300SDL 603 to the 350SDL 603?

I found postings from several folks who had done the swap, there are a
couple things but it doesn't seem very difficult.  Well, except for the
whole, doing it without breaking anything. :)

I drained the oil from the 350, several seconds of clear water came out at
the beginning - so much that it overfilled my catch pan.  I am pretty well
convinced the engine is toast, but at least older son and I will have fun
taking it apart.

Rich, I will pull the fan bracket, Wilton took my headlights but I have an
extra side marker - not sure if it is LF or RF though.  In any case I
expect the shell will still be in the driveway at Thanksgiving.

Best,
Tim