i'd say the best parts with the best service, but how petty it would be of
me to quibble with such a glowing endorsement!

i really think the whole thing was and is blown out of proportion.  i have
a bit of an earl weaver style bad temper and when the lid blows, it really
blows.  i'm not trying to justify my previous antics.  in fact, i don't
think they were justified at all.  i regret them and wish i hadn't have
blown up as i did.  i was put in bad circumstances, unfairly, and i didn't
quite rise to the occasion but rather sunk with it to the murky bottom.
i'd like to think i'd do better today.

it all took on kind of a mythologized life of it's own as such things sadly
often do when a mob mentality is at work.  most of you had done business
with me for years and everything was always happy so the idea that i
suddenly became the incorrigible and unredeemable villain,  adolf hitler
II, overnight is just stupid and the ridiculousness of this extreme
position becomes clearer as more and more people have actual interactions
with me again.  i'm not saying this to be critical of this group, per se,
but this is just the unfortunate consequence of all groups.  a common
mythology is invented and adhered to and whether or not it is reality or
fantasy is of no consequence to the mob.  it's like some kind of tribal
chimpanzee evolutionary biology thing or something maybe

the simple bottom line is that all of you used to like me and liked to do
business with me and you are all coming to like me and to like to do
business with me once again because the reality is that i'm a likable guy
who is good to do business with and the "supervillain" is just an abstract
fantasy with little actual connection to the real me.  those who are hell
bent on perpetuating the fantasy villain me mythology are rapidly losing
all credibility in their quest to pin the collective crimes of humanity on
me.

in other words, the war is over haters and you are just going to have to
get with the getting along program as no one is going to believe your story
about me and the lindbergh baby anymore.  hating on dr fat just has no
future for you.

at this time, please rise as dmitri and i sing "we are the world"  :)