Ya know we'd love you even more, if you used capital letters now and then (that's the shift key or caps lock button) and trim your posts, I just trimmed about two miles of stuff off the bottom of your post.
We know you have a shift button on your keyboard and we know it works :)

Hendrik
who hates all lower case posts that are one big block of text, hard to read as the brain is not used to it