Finally hit 0.0c this morning, frost on the glass.  Fired up the w220 and then
got out and sprayed the glass with frost be gone.  Squeegee the windows and got
back in.  Fired up the defog and tried to drive off.  Could not see a dang
thing.  Feeble response from the defog, and it took forever to get warm.
Compared to the E300D, where you got it lit off, de iced, and in a minute or so
the fan was blasting away and eating away at the condensation.

clay