Thanks Gary.

My Dodges with the Cummins had the alternator on the top and the compressor
on the bottom but the Jeep has the opposite.  Still looks pretty
straightforward.  The challenge will how wet the garage floor is.  First
snow of the season.

I was hoping I could take the alternator apart and change something inside
or take it to an alt shop but with 300K maybe best for a reman alt.