Thanks for that, does it work on D-jet or more modern type injection system?
It should work on D-jet I suppose because all you can really measure is fuel pump pressure, the rest is all electrical. Same with the modern injection systems. It all comes down to the variety of connectors in a kit.

Hendrik

----- Original Message ----- From: "OK Don" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, January 09, 2006 3:26 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Fuel pressure test kits for K-jetronic(CIS)

I don't know it they ship to Oz, but I have this one and it works OK ---
http://tinyurl.com/ddf28

On 1/8/06, Mitch Haley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hendrik Riessen wrote:

> Yeah well I am in the market for a test kit.
> The cheapest I have found in Oz is about AU$600
> http://www.autotools.com.au/catalogue/product.php/10/19/224

That's a big universal kit. For K-jet, you just need something
you can put in the control circuit with a gauge and a shutoff
valve. With the valve open, you read control pressure. With
the valve shut, control pressure rises to match system pressure
and you see what the regulator is set for.

--
OK Don, KD5NRO
Norman, OK