On Thursday, Jan 12, 2006, at 10:59 US/Eastern, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

When you mentioned the vacuum modulator are you talking about the part that sits on top of the valve cover or as I look on Rusty's site a part that more resembles a gas cap ?


Dan Elliott
82 300D-T 91kmi
The modulator lives on the left side of the tranny. Held in by 2 small bolts and retainer. If changing it get the updated, green version (part#A 123 070 00 46). Make sure you remove all the pieces of the old one and be careful on re-assembly not to cut the O-ring. Adjustment will probably be needed.

Johnny B
I Mac Therefore I am

Reply via email to