Just watch 40 seconds of Lame Stream Media reporting on the "end" of the
"great standoff". One of the items reported was that several state
legislatures are already submitting bills to keep exactly this sort of
thing from being repeated.

As reported here by another poster, some indication is given that this may
involve Senator Reid, via some convoluted use of a government agency, to
support something which he is a stakeholder in. Just like any other
citizen, Reid, is innocent until proven guilty, however, charges are
already being made which could result in proof of such guilt.

"The facts mam, Just the facts"